We recently partnered with Now Discovery, creators of the technology behind the powerhouse Lumix processing engine, to build a complementary review platform.
Why did we do this? For several reasons.
Until now, review tools have lacked the ability to process data. That meant organizations had to take the additional, cumbersome step of converting their data into databases for processing before moving it into their review platform of choice. Not only did that significantly slow down the discovery timeline, but it also created unnecessary bottlenecks.
Our clients were also looking for faster processing for high-volume data sets. And they wanted their processing tool to be intuitive and easy to use. Most importantly, they wanted adaptive software that could be tailored to their needs quickly, so they wouldn’t have to wait weeks or even months for a developer to implement their customizations.
We thought there had to be a better way, so we partnered with our friends at Now Discovery to build one platform that could rule all the others. And we did. Meet the new Lumix platform.
Here’s a summary of its key benefits:
- Simplicity: Lumix is extremely easy to use: it’s designed so anyone with any level of experience—from paralegals to law firm partners to eDiscovery experts—can process data themselves, without outside help from vendors or experts, and without headaches. It takes less than an hour for even the least technologically savvy person to learn how to use Lumix and start processing data.
- Easy online access: We’ve also made it easy to access Lumix. Users don’t have to invest in any infrastructure; they can simply access Lumix from a secure online login screen.
- Speed: Clients can still enjoy the unfettered processing speed of the original Lumix, which can process up to 1 terabyte of data in 12 hours, even when running multiple projects.
- Single platform: With Lumix, clients can review their data in the same platform where they’ve started processing, so they can start reviewing data within a matter of minutes after processing begins.
- Built-in security: Lumix is hosted in iDiscover’s private cloud, so all client data is securely transferred to our state-of-the-art data centers in Phoenix, Arizona, and London, England.
iDiscover has entered an exclusive multi-year partnership with Now Discovery to offer Lumix to the market. And we’re kicking off this exciting new relationship by inviting you to join us for the beta testing stage of our new processing and review platform.
Our goal with the beta test is to ensure that the finished product takes into account all of the elements that end users want most from our solution. Therefore, we’re inviting beta testers with all levels of eDiscovery experience to join us starting at the end of January. To set up a virtual demo or sign up to be a beta tester at no cost, please email us at email@example.com. Or you can visit us down the street from LegalTech New York at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, located at 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street on January 29 and 30 for live, in-person demos and beta test registration. Please reach out to get on our schedule!
We look forward to seeing you online or in New York later this month!